Hot Images1Hot Images2Hot Images3Hot Images4Hot Images5
Hot Images1Hot Images2Hot Images3Hot Images4Hot Images5

Thursday, June 19

ACF 121: Asian FIlm Tsunami Hits N.Y.!!!

Starting tomorrow, Friday, June 20th, it's going to be absolutely insane for Asian Film Fans in New York City. Three significant events all begin tomorrow. God, how I wish I could clone myself!!!!


The 2008 New York Asian Film Festival starts at the IFC Center. Lots and lotws of great films through July 6th! Plus, for the first time, Discounted Festival Passes are now available!. Check it all out at Subway Cinema.


Over at the Film Forum, and lasting for seven weeks through August 7th, there will be a retrospective of the films of Tatsuya Nakadai, 26 films in all if I counted correctly. Plus there are a number of related events. For further info and to order tickets, click on this link to Film Forum.


And as I said in my last post, Hair Extensions begins its New York theatrical premiere at The ImaginAsian.

Clearly, there's no shortage of great Asian films in The Big Apple over the next several weeks. See all you can!!!!!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...